fashion illustration featured

Leigh Viner | Illustration

12:28 AMUnknown

I was born and raised in Denver Colorado where I still reside at the moment, (dreams of a second home across the Atlantic are always on the back of my mind)
    
I have taken Photography, Drawing and Commercial Art classes, but am mostly self taught. I love to bring a lot of emotion into my work recapturing those little moments in my life. I am also greatly influenced by the fashion industry as I have always had an interest in Fashion Design and the aspects that make up an editorial in fashion/photography/makeup..

I am a freelance all around Artist/Photographer.  I am never settling on one thing or the other. I have always been the curious one in that I need to continue to grow, you will see a lot of that in my various pieces of work.  I also worked as a Makeup Artist which has influenced my work greatly.


I started selling my Art in 2003, joining Etsy in 2007 and now lucky enough to work full time doing what I love each and everyday.










All images © Leigh Viner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Inspiration images

Contact Form